The Annual General Meeting will be held at the Royal Astronomical Society’s rooms in Burlington House, Piccadilly, London.
At the AGM we will discuss the future of the UKPN and we encourage all UKPN members to participate in the meeting. The outline of the meeting is:
- An overview of UKPN, its aims and general future directions
- An overview of UKPN events in 2009.
- Discussion about UKPN events in 2010.
- Discussion about the proposed spring/summer school in 2011.
- A talk by an external scientist on a broad, topical subject.
More information will follow soon.